Thursday, June 26, 2008

Chem rocked la. Left 30/65marks blank& invented some words xP Mph's seriously freezing la, my fingers ached like I'm a rheumatic old woman. Got laughed at when I hopped around desperately to get some warmth -.-

Q: Why are the values for enthalpy change of the same rxn different?
A: Cos I calculated wrongly.

XDDD Thomas' friend wins! Oh T's this new friend I made today, damn retarded but a music genius(: Listened to him& Sherm play the piano for 2hrs & was totally awestruck. Was supp to study with Jo but ended up doing nothing for 5hrs (!!!) tgt. Went lib to disturb Jappy& saw :DDDD Then we loitered around J8, getting super jealous of all the PCME pple): the 2 of us act like we're damn free& have no more paper tmr.

C smiled at me today((((((:

TMR TMR PLEASE WONT YOU HURRY COME!!! I can't wait to see you all<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home